Whitening Dental in Lanzarote
Your smile can be your best calling card, so forget about those stains that make you hide it!
How would you feel with sparkling white teeth? It's time to make it a reality, and with financing options available!
The shyness of smiling is history...
We Transform Your Teeth to Boast Radiant White Teeth
If you limit yourself from smiling because your teeth look dull, yellowish or stained, we have the solution!
Our teeth whitening in Lanzarote is a fast, safe and guaranteed process.
You will enjoy a brighter and more captivating smile after just a few sessions.
What’s more, it is completely painless and you will see a noticeable improvement from the first visit.
And if you have sensitive teeth and are concerned about discomfort, we have a special technique to ensure your experience is comfortable and pain-free.
Worried about the limits of your budget? At our Dental Clinic in Lanzarote we offer the best financing options for you.
Teeth Whitening in Lanzarote - Before and After
You will be amazed with the visible results from the first day of your teeth whitening in Lanzarote.
Here is a sample of what you can expect:
Our Teeth Whitening Process
- In-clinic teeth whitening: Ideal if you are looking for immediate results. This procedure takes between one and two hours. We protect your gums and lips, apply a whitening gel and activate it with a special light. Afterwards, we remove the gel and apply a dental protector.
- Teeth whitening with splints at home: For more gradual results. We create customised splints with whitening gel to wear several hours a day or overnight.
Why Have Teeth Whitening?
Teeth whitening not only improves the aesthetics of your smile, but also offers other incredible benefits:
Teeth Whitening in Lanzarote:Frequently Asked Questions
We know that, in order to make any decision related to the aesthetics of your teeth, you need to know all the details.
Therefore, in this section we will solve the most common doubts of our patients, hoping to solve yours as well.
It depends on each person. Some people require annual treatment, others every few years. We evaluate your case for a personalised recommendation.
It varies depending on the method and your dental care habits. Generally, it lasts between 6 months and 2 years.
Avoid foods and drinks that stain teeth and maintain proper oral hygiene.
No, although it may temporarily increase tooth sensitivity. We make sure to minimise any discomfort.
It is not recommended for the following cases:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- People with deep cracks in their teeth
- Children under 13 years of age (before their permanent teeth come in).
- Those who suffer from dental hypersensitivity.
Committed to Bringing Out Your Best Smile
We use certified techniques and materials to guarantee your well-being and beautify your teeth.
Easy Payment for the Smile of Your Dreams
We offer an affordable dental experience, with prices that fit your budget and flexible financing options so you can enjoy the teeth you’ve always wanted.